Monday, June 21, 2010

WOHOOOO just finished my moral community service report whicch we gotta like list down everything that we did there and all and it was really last minute lol. Every other group started like 2 weeks ago and were like what? last thursday? LAWL!! but the storm aint over till after tomorrow since we have this open test for moral again and a Malaysian studies presentation.Hopefully it all goes well bag in the marks.

I should really be studying for the moral test tomorrow but hey its and open test,and that cow of a subject requires us to read alot.Like seriously,the moral we learn here and that we learn in school months ago is completely different,there are so many different types of theories bla bla bla bla.... its like a bloody philosophy subject with theories relating to the human habits and social taboos.

Oh I just got a new watch :D
  haha was so happy,was having my eye on this watch for quite some time and finnaly got it :D HOWEVER,it burned a nice hole in my pocket,ouch. Looks like I gotta start saving up again

Man hopefully the presentation tomorrow goes all smoothly.
Cya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment