Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back To Blogging

OKKKKKKKKKK,back to blogging,hopefully this time is true after the last 10 times saying it then Il just let it all die down.So this is a brand new blog I made,looks better than its brother that its predecessor.And I think way better looking at the background and alll,looks neat.The old blog was a massacre dont think I can even call it one,talk about EPIC FAIL lol.
SO whats new,College life.Oh the drudgery and there I thought its gona be a fun life,yeah it is fun but also really sucky at some parts especially when you havent finished your assignments which is so close to the DUE DATE.Passing up a few hours late is considered as a day late and after 24 hours its considered 2 days late.Bummer!!! But all in all,its actually fun I guess,staying in campus,meeting some new friends and hanging out late at night.The best part about it is that its a happening place even way up to 5AM,youl see students walking about and all,it seems like people there have complete balance of study and fun which is cool.Those basketball players playing way until 1 or futsal.Talk about the campus that never sleeps lol. Il upload some pictures of the campus and all later.Heck I wasnt even planning to start a blog till I got enthutiastic like about 30 minutes ago.
Ah damn,gotta finish up a conclusion about a Community service report that is to be handed in by next tuesday not to mention a test and a presentation ON THE CONFRONTATION OF MALAYSIA D: man thats rough.Well at least the tets is an open book test and well we can discuss among our friends so it aint that stressfull.

Guess thats all for this post,hopefully I dont feel lazy to do the second or break my record of 5 postings then countdown to blogs deactivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment