Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cell Phone Revival

Lats week something epicly stupid happened which II diid and almost took the life of my cellphone,Was swiming in the pool and then went out to take a shot of a sunset,haha it looked really neat :D but apparently my hands wasnt dry enough for me to grip my handphone so the whole thing got sccrewed up and went haywire. lights were blinking,buttons dont work,wrong buttons for wrong keys. Yeah it was tottaly messed up.I was like OH FUCK THIS IS THE END LOL!!!  that this was the end of my phone D: until the next day nothing worked well,but results were slowly improving and until the third day,The phone finnaly worked properly and no signs of any malfunction.. phewww,I was getting worried there. All my contacts and 2 years worth of pictures were going down the drain of one stupid move. haha Good thing it works now. :D


haha neat shot,but sent my phone too the grave and back lol D: aint,
and yeah you must be woondering which idiot takes out his phone after swiming and takes a shot of a sunset,normally it would be like replying a text or returning a call.ah well

IM EPIC :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment